Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Put One Foot in Front of the Other!

I finally captured Chloe on video walking! She's actually been taking steps for a few weeks now (I think the most we had counted was 4), but today she must have decided it's funner to walk than crawl because she just keeps standing up and walking!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

My little baby turned 10 months on Monday! I can't believe it. She has gotten so big and it seems like everyday she's learning to do something new.
She loves to clap and can now wave bye-bye. She's still our cuddly little baby and will snuggle up to you. She's starting to get more hair and has 6 teeth already (2 on bottom, 4 on top). Time sure flies by and it's so true that they don't stay little for long!


8 comments:

Shane's Angie said...

Yay Chloe! I like walking so much better than crawling, they aren't down on the floor picking up all the yuckies! I can't believe she's gotten so big! I'm glad you posted because even though you've moved back, I still don't see you very often! GNO next week? I'm still itching to watch That Thing You Do with you!

Anonymous said...

Yay for Chloe! She's so flippin cute. I was pretty bummed that she got stolen from me multiple times at Mckenna's baptism. Dibs on holding her first next time we visit!

Mansius Family said...

Great job Chloe! I can't believe how big she is getting. It seems like when you move she was still a little baby but now she is becoming a toddler. She is so cute!

Marlo said...

Oh such cute pictures of Chloe!! (look like she smiles a ton now!!)

Mark and April Sullivan said...

I love that little Chloe! She has 6 teeth??!! Wow. She is such a cutie. Especially with food all over her face...hee hee. I love you girl! Oh, and I DID finish the Host. It was awesome! I can't wait for more books by Stephanie... I can't put them down!

Amber, Bryan, Easton, and Rufus said...

So cute. I love the video. She is an awesome walker!!! I think your idea to have a date night is great. Let me know when and where. It is always fun to talk to you.

Jamie said...

She is such a beautiful baby, Lani! I also love it when they start walking because they seem to be so much happier with that little independence.

Maddie said...

You are so cute! When you walk you look like a worm.