Thursday, May 22, 2008

Look Out Broadway, Here She Comes!





A few weeks ago Megan tried out for the school talent show and she made the cut! Today was the big day. She sang "Tomorrow" from Annie and I must say she did a fabulous job! She had to sing it in three different performances and not once did she seem nervous! But that's not surprising considering it's Megan. She has always been a determined little girl and isn't afraid to try new things! We are so proud of our little Broadway star! Way to go Meg!! Ladies and Gentlemen, for your viewing pleasure, I present Miss Megan Norris.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

(I know the video's a little shaky, but I had Janie pulling on my legs, trying to get me to hold her, so if you look at it from that angle-I actually did a pretty good job!)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Megan - what a wonderful singer you are! We can't wait for you and your family to move here.

Love
Aunt Angie (Hanzel)

Meinhart family said...

Megan thanks for putting a smile on mine and Chris face! The ending was amazing...way to hit that high note!

Jamie said...

She did a great job! Especially that high note at the end...she hit it beautifully. And I'm impressed that she didn't act nervous. I have sung in front of people many times & I still get shaky.

And I understand about the shaky camera thing. All of my videos are shaky because I am trying to video & monitor the kids at the same time. Great job to both of you! ;)

Keith said...

Megan--we think your voice is awesome!!

Love, Claire, Lilian, and Keith (since we were the only who have watched it so far)

Shane's Angie said...

WOW! Way to go Megan! What a beautiful voice! I think you better sing that at the next family get together...and that would be your BIRTHDAY PARTY!!! All of us (Uncle Shane, Aunt Angie, Nat and Grace) watched and we were all very impressed...there was a standing ovation at the Sullivan home just for you!

Marlo said...

Great Job Megan, I know you sounded great, I just gotta fix the speakers on my computer, for some reason I can only hear some radio station. That's great you got to perform 3 times and did such a great job and wasn't even nervous. Well see all you Norris' tonight at 5pm!

Anonymous said...

Great job Megan! I was impressed that you didn't get stage fright. When you came on stage most of my class looked at me. This is from Madeline.

Amber, Bryan, Easton, and Rufus said...

Bryan and I just watch the video. We loved it. She did such a great job. What a talent!!

Mark and April Sullivan said...

So cute! I love hearing about your girls night in. How fun! Logan's card to you made me cry.. what a sweetie! Can't wait until you're here! Megan did a great job singing... she takes after her mommy and aunties!

camille said...

WOW Megan! You have such a beautiful voice, keep it up girl!

Anonymous said...

Megan did a fantastic job! I remember when Megan's mom use to sing that song!!

Love
Aunt Shara

Lisa said...

Hi Lani :)
Found you :) This should connect you to my small blogspot site which will direct you to my real one :)

Keith said...

Megan, I love you so much. When you came and sang I thought it was really Annie!You are so cute and I am sorry for being mean. I miss you!

"WATCH OUT BROADWAY HERE SHE COMES"

Love, Claire

Anonymous said...

GREAT JOB Megan. You were so brave and sounded just like Annie! :) See you in a couple weeks!

Maddie said...

Yes, I am crying right now!