I told Jared that he should kiss me because I really do have Irish blood running through these veins! I'll always be an Irish-Sullivan girl at heart on St. Patty's day.
Of course we all had fun celebrating Saint Patricks Day. All the girls dressed in green, however the Norris men decided it wasn't for them. When I realized Jared didn't have any green on I gave him a few little pinches and then he told me, "Well, you should have told me to wear something green!" I guess I just assumed that someone who had celebrated over 30 Saint Patricks day might be aware that it's customary to wear green on March 17th! (Janie did have green on, but she changes clothes so frequently by the end of the night she was wearing her bright red shirt, but never fear, Maddie made sure that the little ladybug on the front had some green in it!)
We didn't think you could truly celebrate St. Patty's day without a little drinking and a toast, so here we are toasting with our "Shamrock Floats" (lime sherbet with 7up poured over the top, yummy!)
This is Madeline and her friend Machella doing an "Irish Dance" We tried to find some fast music for their dancing feet, but all we could find was Jared's Celtic Woman CD, so they danced to that. But I don't know what we would have done if we would have found some actual river dance music because when they finished they both told me "Wow! That was a really fast song!"
I also videotaped Maddie singing "Lively Little Leprechaun," but it was 115MB (too large for me to load, so she might do it for me again). She really wanted it on the blog. Sorry Mad.
4 comments:
What a cute family you have. I love the dance the girls did...it was very Irish of them!
Hello our Irish cousins! We are glad you had a good St. Patty's Day! I especially liked the smooch picture...
Lani
Too cute. St. Patty's day? When was that? Wow I totally missed that one. Great idea with the green sherbert and 7-up
. I really need to start thinking ahead. See you at the park!
I didn't want to do the dance but it was worth it. And I just can't see people KISSING! EW! This is from Madeline.
Post a Comment