Just a few pictures of our new 3 year old! I can't believe she is that old already. She was so excited to ride her bike in the house, too bad our house is so tiny-she didn't have a whole lot of room to roam.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Happy B-Day Janie!!! I love the saying. It's the same as on the note pad you gave me. Which I LOVE!!
Welcome to the blogging world!! It really is so fun. I cry and laugh so hard reading my friends' blogs. Ok... when did Janie grow up? She looks so different! What a cutie she is! Chloe is getting so big too! I really can't wait until you guys move home!! Love you!
6 comments:
Happy B-Day Janie!!! I love the saying. It's the same as on the note pad you gave me. Which I LOVE!!
Cute pics Lani! I can't believe little Janie is 3...by the way, she looks darling with her new haircut!
Lani, I love to see your cute family, we love you and hope to see you soon. When you are here we need to do a girls night out! Carrie
Welcome to the blogging world!! It really is so fun. I cry and laugh so hard reading my friends' blogs. Ok... when did Janie grow up? She looks so different! What a cutie she is! Chloe is getting so big too! I really can't wait until you guys move home!! Love you!
Lani--great site. I love it. Tell Jared and kids hello for me.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANIE! I love your haircut
Post a Comment