Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Our Weekend Visitors!

Hi everybody. I'm finally writing again. I had a few glitches to work out on my blog, but hopefully I worked out all the kinks!
(I also had to finish up The Twilight Series. I tried holding off on Books 2 and 3 for when I had more spare time, but who was I kidding--they had to be read!)
We had a great weekend!! My brother Shane, his wife (and my good friend) Angie, and their 3 darling girls, Natalie, Gracie, and Evie came to see us for the weekend!! They are spending the week in Disneyland. They decided to change their flight for a day earlier, rent a car and drive an extra 2 1/2 hours just to see us. We sure do feel special that they would do all that just for us!



We spent Saturday night swimming and going out to dinner. And on Sunday I enjoyed actually staying and hearing our sacrament meeting (thanks to Shane who took crying Chloe out for me). After church, Jared and I had a nice visit with Shane and Ang while the kids played outside. It was so fun visiting and of course the kids love hanging out with their cousins.


I have to say that after living here for almost 8 years I still have to hold back the tears whenever family is driving away. Thanks for a fabulous visit Sullivan Family!!

3 comments:

Shane's Angie said...

Wow Lani,I felt like such a celebrity reading your blog! By the way, that bottled water you gave to us has been an absolute life saver...you are wonderful!

Jamie said...

I know what you mean about books 2 & 3 having to be read. I thought the same thing once I finished book one. I thought, "I have to get my house work done and take care of my kids." But the books kept beckoning to me. I was even reading the third one at stop lights just to try and multi-task and get those darn books finished. What we have to do as mothers to get a little free time! I think by the time I finished all three books my laundry was piled to the ceiling and it took me about 2 weeks to finally get caught up.

Maddie said...

Wow, Megan has long hair. But, still loving it.