Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Ellie and Bellie

Anyone who knows Janie probably knows all about her "Ellie." Ellie is a little elephant blanket that Megan gave to Janie when she was born. Janie loved it, took it everywhere and eventually the kids named it "Ellie."

When I was pregnant with Chloe I took Janie to the store and told her she could pick out something for our new baby. She quickly found a little bear blanket and told me that this was going to be Chloe's "Ellie."

Well lately Chloe has started grabbing any blanket or burp rag that's within her reach, so of course Janie has to make sure that she always has her little bear blanket. Which has now affectionately been named "Bellie"

So here are my two little ones with their "Ellie" and "Bellie"


Chloe and "Bellie"

Janie and "Ellie"

4 comments:

Shane's Angie said...

What a good idea! Having the current "youngest" child pick out a special gift for the new baby. I love it! You are such a good mom Lan!

Marlo said...

Hi Lani, isn't this blogging thing fun? it's making me take more picture's which is good. Love the pix from you disneyland trip...

Leavitt Family said...

Hi Lani wish we could of seen you, I promise I will start to write on my blog soon. Life gets so busy, I know you understand. I love your Blog!!

Maddie said...

So cute. I love how they look.