Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Catchin' the bloggin fever!

Well after a long debate (just with myself of course), I've decided to conform and officially become a blogger. How often I'll get to it or how much I'll write has yet to be determined.
But I'd like to thank all of you bloggers for the daily glimpses into your lives. Your blogs have brought me much entertainment. And now let my blogging begin!

5 comments:

Shane's Angie said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging Lani! I promise, you will enjoy it. It's addictive like scrapbooking, but without the mess! Your blog already looks fabulous!

Anonymous said...

YEAY!!! Lani's a blogger!!!

Jamie said...

I agree with Angie. She helped to coax me into the blogging world as well, and now I can't stop. I am so excited to see pictures of your cute family, and I also hear you're moving back to Utah. Yay!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Lani, Blogging is a great way to stay intouch and you can do it whenever

Maddie said...

Blogging is my 3rd favorite thing to do now.